EXERCISING TREADMILLS FOR DOGS
Val Ward enterprises have been building dog treadmills since the 1960s for the greyhound industry which is well known and continues to be, we use industrial parts on our machines to enable superior reliability and performance. Our treadmills are made with a new PVC belt of industrial quality. For dogs that drool a lot such as Rottweilers, Bull Mastiffs, Bull dogs, Newfoundland, Blood hounds and Saint Bernards, we offer an optional rough belt.
Available in 1, 2, 3 & 4 dog wide treadmills to suit your needs.
Made here in Australia, and shipping available Australia Wide.
- Variable speeds with our classic lever controlled system up to 8km
- Aluminium checker plate on front to allow dogs to walk off easily
- Galvanised guards to reduce rusting from dog urinating on treadmill
- Our Classic Blue Enamel paint to increase the life of the machine
- Angled rear partitions to help load dog onto the treadmill
- On/off switch
- Industrial parts to increase the reliability of your treadmill
- Arch on front of treadmill folds down to reduce shipping costs
- Comes with 1 year warranty
- We supply all parts for your treadmill
- Over the phone support if out of the area
- Six wheels for easy manoeuvring and cleaning etc
- Set on incline to make the dogs work harder
- Rough top belt to prevent slipping for dogs that drool a lot
- Custom orders – width and length to suit any breed
- Length 2000mm, Height 1230mm
- 1 dog – Width 600mm
- 2 dog – Width 800mm
- 3 dog – Width 1080mm
- 4 dog – Width 1330mm