- Val Ward slat belt treadmills are very old now none under the age of 13years . So keep chain well lubricated on treadmill . If they start to rust the chain links will snap & break slats.
- Don't over oil the Val Ward Variable speed pulley otherwise V-belt will slip .
- If your Variable speed pulley is chewing up V-belts and making noise its means its worn out . We can supply you with a new one .
- Valward Dog treadmills are also good for rehabilitation of injury .
- The dogs love to look at something as they walk on treadmills (eg) facing outside .
- Stay with dogs on treadmill at all times for their safety .
- Just call us if you have any issues we're happy to help & if need be we can come out to you and solve issues .
2 to 3 drops off oil in variable speed pulley once a week.
older treadmills which are chain driven should be oiled also.